Northumberland Borough Housing Corporation
The Northumberland Borough Housing Corporation offers quality living accommodations for those who are able to live independently and without assistance.
All apartments are approximately 700 square feet in size and consist of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an eat-in kitchen, and a living room. Common areas include a lounge, community room with full kitchen, library, and an exercise/hobby room.
Those who choose to reside at either the Lewis Building or the Pines Apartments will not only enjoy the quiet, residential location in which they have been built, but will also enjoy the many amenities listed below.
- On-site management and maintenance personnel
- Utilities included in rent except phone and cable
- Assistance with rent thru HUD’s Section 8 Voucher program
- On-site Storage Units
- On site laundry facilities
- Smoke Free Building
- Landscaped grounds
- Outdoor Patio and Picnic area.
- On-site Parking
- Elevator service to each floor.
- Lounge and Library
- Hobby/Game Room
- Community Room with complete kitchen facilities
- Exercise Room
- Spacious Floor Plan
- Oversized Bathroom facilities
- Coat Closet and Linen closet
- Kitchen fully equipped with refrigerator, stove, pantry
- Wall to wall carpeting in living room and bedroom
- Resident Association that offers activities, social gatherings, and fellowship
- Local Library offerings brought right to your door